Application for Accounting Assistant
We are a widely-recognized leader in the promotional products and licensed sports industry and we're looking for a highly competent Accounting Assistant with at least 1+ years of hands-on accounting experience. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required.
This is a full-time position. You will be performing accounting & administrative duties and supporting our accounting department by processing/reviewing transactions, creating/updating reports, and other administrative tasks.
- Process AP & AR invoices/EDI documents
- Process AP payments & AR receivables
- Material receipts
- Credit check/reference check
- Financial reports
- Royalty reports
- Commission reports
- Time Keeping/Payroll reports
- Administrative functions
- Other job duties as needed
- Minimum 1 year Accounting experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task & handle a high volume of transactions
- Excellent communication skills
We offer many benefits, including medical insurance, retirement plan with company match and paid vacation.
Southern California residents only need apply. We are located in south Orange County.
Location: Lake Forest, CA